Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
SW Development Team Leader – Front end | £55K+Bens | Bristol
Bristol (Full Time, Permanent) £45,000 - £55,000 / Year (Excellent Benefits)
SW Development Team Leader – Front end | £55KBens | Bristol - Bristol
Software Development Team Leader – Front end
Angular / MVC5 / Front end
Up to £55K Excellent benefits
We are working with a technology focused company based in Bristol able to offer flexible working hours and a supportive and progressive environment. This role is working for a company that has:
• A modern office environment working with some of the best developers and tech staff in the South West.
• Is working on new, state of the art green field projects for global clients
• A good benefits packages around (great pension scheme up to 11% company contribution)
• Offers Flexible working hours
A good fit for this Software Development Team Leader role is someone that:
• Has been a technical lead, ideally with a focus on front end development
• Familiarity with Angular 2, React, TDD, MVC5, Azure Cloud platform, along with various Microsoft technologies
• Is excellent at people management and helping coach a team to improve their working practices
• Understands Agile to a high level and can act as a Scrum Master
If you would like to be considered for this Software Development Team Leader role please apply. If you incur any problems when applying please contact Glenn Dutton at People Source via or call me on [Admin: Removed]
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.