London (Full Time, Permanent) £18,000 - £22,000 / Year (£18-22K, plus benefits after 3)
PR Junior Account Executive/PR Account Executive - B2B Tech PR - London
Top Integrated B2B Technology Agency based in SW London/Surrey is looking for an exceptional Graduate (or Equivalent) to join them as permanent PR Account Assistant (JAE). Only Candidates with who possess a strong desire to succeed in a career in PR, have a love for Technology, great writing skills and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple task need apply
Also, you should consider yourself to be a talented, dynamic graduate and seriously want a career in PR based in South West London.
Essentially you will have some experience behind you 3-6 months, through either work experience or Internships with Public Relations, preferably in B2B or Consumer Tech. Strong candidates from other PR sector work experience considered.
The successful candidate will work on some of the world`s most innovative B2B technology brands, as well as receiving on-going training, support and a real opportunity to advance to Account Executive and beyond.
Your work will be varied and challenging. Youll be expecting you to draft press releases; sell in client opportunities to journalists; support the Account Execs and Account Managers; and take part in creative brainstorms.
- have excellent communications skills - both written and verbal
- are exceptional attention to detail and able to manage their own tasks to deliver work on time
- are dynamic, outgoing, prepared to work hard and take responsibility
- understands the media, and in particular has a good grasp of social media
More about the job:
- For the Graduates with 3-9 months PR work behind them looking for a career in PR
- Great Career prospects for dynamic, out-going candidates
- Based in lovely friendly offices
How to apply:
Please send your CV to (Email Removed) to apply for an interview and to kick-start and further your new career in Public Relations