Let the right jobs and recruiters find you...
- Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
- Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
- Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
|Enterprise Application Manager-Microsoft Dynamic AX
London (Full Time, Permanent)
£65,000 - £75,000 / Year
Enterprise Application Manager-Microsoft Dynamic AX - London
Do you have experience with Dynamics AX and have work in App Support at management level?
If so , i am currently recruiting for an extremely exciting role working with a global company where opportunities to progress will be given!!
The Enterprise Applications Manager will provide expertise and passion for implementing, managing and supporting business processes through software applications. They will gather new requirements fitting business needs and collaborate with vendors or internal developers to deliver the best, most appropriate IT systems. They will be responsible for the smooth running of these applications that underpin critical business processes. The successful candidate will work very closely with the business, development teams, and any 3rd party vendors. The role will be based in London with travel required to our European sites.
Strategy & Innovation:
* Resolves conflicting goals and priorities using formal organisational knowledge and informal network relationships to accomplish objectives.
* Demonstrates commitment to seek out opportunities and contributes to developing innovative or alternative solutions.
* Understands the strategic direction and goals of the organization and aligns personal performance objectives with organizational priorities.
Operations & Results:
* Contributes to improvement of policies and procedures that facilitate progress.
* Practices highly effective organization, prioritization and time management skills.
* Develops and implements new solutions that save money, time and effort.
Customers & Relationships:
* Accurately identifies and anticipates client's needs.
* Follows through on commitments and responds to customers in a timely manner.
* Consistently provides quality service and solutions to customer needs.
Leadership & Teams:
* Organizes and presents information and knowledge in a way that's helpful to the team
* Shows initiative in going beyond direct responsibilities in achieving team goals
Skills and Requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
* Subject matter expert and application manager for key vendor applications, especially Microsoft Dynamics AX.
* Software Vendor management: full lifecycle involvement from project initiation through to requirement gathering, testing, support and release.
* Collaborate closely with stakeholders to meet business objectives in IT initiatives by using and accumulating in-depth knowledge of processes and products.
* Own day-to-day support of systems through problem and incident management.
* Administer systems through configuration management. The ideal candidate must have: Deep knowledge of retail systems / applications, retail functions, B2C, B2B, wholesale, etc.
* Train all end users on Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
* Document all Microsoft Dynamics AX workflows, processes, etc.
* Manage all change management / systems upgrades of AX system.
* Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and development practices
* Excellent communication and soft skills
* Experience in leading vendor software implementations
* Experience writing business specifications and test plans
* Working knowledge of basic database queries, preferably SQL Server
* Experience with e-Commerce, but not mandatory
* Experience in software Project Management, including PRINCE2, and Microsoft Sure Step Methodology.
* Past experience in supporting middle or back office operations.
* Some experience with data migrations, ETL, SAP.
* Lead the solution design on medium to small projects
* Experience of working with geographically dispersed businesses across Europe
* A desire to stay abreast of new technologies.
* Ability to assimilate quickly diverse new technologies.
* Team player with the ability to motivate and educate other team members in principles of service delivery excellence
* Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
* Thorough knowledge of Service Delivery Standards (ITIL or COBIT)
* Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
* Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organization.
* Creative, problem solving oriented thinking
Required Technical Expertise:
* Microsoft Dynamics AX – management, configuration, support
* 3 years of experience working with Dynamics AX; AX Certifications is preferred
* 5 years of experience in IT industry with any mid-market or Enterprise ERP.
* 2 years of "hands-on" configuration of Dynamics AX 2012 R1 (and beyond) modules
* Knowledge of several modules of Dynamics AX (Trade and Logistics, Financials , Warehouse, Production)
* Experience with the Sales Order and Inventory modules in Dynamics AX is required
* Strong working knowledge of AX 2012 and implementation process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
* Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret business processes and requirements
* Experience and/or ability to document business processes
* Analysis of business project requirements
* Some development (ASP.net, Visual Basic) but not mandatory.
* Strong Microsoft Office skill
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.