Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Northampton (Full Time, Permanent) £25,000 - £30,000 / Year
Digital Controller - Northampton, Northamptonshire,
We’re looking for an enthusiastic & passionate Digital Controller to join the team & help run the day-today
operations of the Digital department.
£25k-£30k dependant on experience
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage workloads
- Technical background with the ability to prove a good understanding of web development
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Northampton, you will be an integral part of the digital department.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Core responsibilities will include;
- Communicate cross department with project managers to schedule and deliver projects within
timescales and budget.
- Communicate internally with the Digital department to Identify and manage project timescales and
- Delivery of reporting and forecasting to the Head of Digital
After an initial probation period of 3 months you will then be given a clear progression path with 6
monthly assessments to monitor your progress.
Auto-enrolment pension which the company contribute towards
Company performance related bonus scheme
20 days annual leave per annum plus bank/public holidays
Christmas closure at the discretion of the Directors
Employee of the Quarter awards, where employees are awarded Amazon vouchers Perkbox